Oconee Christian Academy provides a unique opportunity to students and families who need to enroll a student mid-year, at any grade level. For many students changing schools is not an easy transition. Our ministry-minded teachers provide the love and attention that your child needs to make the transition as smooth as possible. Our desire is to reduce the level of anxiety for your child - and for you.
Each year we add new students into our school family during the school year. We have found that these new students quickly realize the love and acceptance that thrives here at Oconee Christian Academy. We encourage you to come and experience Oconee Christian Academy!
The following procedures will be helpful to parents of prospective students applying for admission to Oconee Christian Academy:
UNDERSTAND the value of investing in Christian education for your child. Set up a free educational success consultation with our Head of School, Chris Bateman. Call 864-882-6925 to schedule a consultation.
An educational success consultation is designed to actively engage and support you as parents in making wise educational decisions for your child. Whether you have made the decision to choose Oconee Christian Academy or you are still considering your options, this consultation will focus on your aspirations and goals for your child, academic preparation, planning for future choices, and faith and Christian leadership development. This will also help us, should you choose Oconee Christian, to better serve your child. Both parents are encouraged to attend the consultation.
VISIT our campus and let us show you our classes and facilities, and you can meet teachers and students. WE can plan your campus tour at the same time you visit of r your educational success consultation.
SHADOW a class. Your child can spend a day with us, and experience the daily academic life of a Warrior! Every child who enrolls should want to attend Oconee Christian.
ENROLL your child in our school and join our Warrior family!
- Complete and submit the Student Registration Form and the Registration Fee. The registration fee is not refundable unless the Academy is unable to accept the applicant for enrollment.
- The student’s academic and deportment records from the last school attended should be submitted to the school office before admission. The most recent standardized test results should be submitted for any student entering grades 2-12, or they may be required to take an admissions test.
- An interview between the prospective student and parents, and the administration will be held before the student is accepted for admittance.
- Parents must read and be familiar with the handbook, support the school’s Statement of Faith, and sign the OCA Family Covenant as written, expressing their support of the school’s program. Parents of students in 1st through 5th grade must discuss the handbook with their child(ren) and sign the Family Covenant for the child(ren).
Students in grades 6 through 12 should be familiar with the handbook before signing the OCA Family Covenant. Students should cooperate and agree with the purpose and program of the school.
- All students should have a desire to attend the Academy.
- Students must be living under the authority and in the residence of a parent or legal guardian even if they are over 18 years of age.
- Proof of legal guardianship, regardless of age, shall be available upon request for all students.
- Students should be regularly attending an evangelical Christian church.
Oconee Christian Academy admits and welcomes students of any race, color, national origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school