All classes will learn about and teachers look for the fourteen honorable characteristics of respect, obedience, diligence, wisdom, kindness, self-control, orderliness, service, attentiveness, cooperation, courage, honesty, forgiveness, and responsibility.
To Enroll at Oconee Christian Academy:
UNDERSTAND the value of investing in Christian education for your child. Set up a free educational success consultation with our Academy Director Dean Bare.
VISIT our campus and let us show you our classes and facilities, and you can meet teachers and students.
SHADOW a class. Your child can spend a day with us, and experience the daily academic life of a Warrior!
ENROLL your child in our school and join our Warrior family!
At Oconee Christian Academy, we strongly believe that Christian education is a relationship – a relationship between your child’s needs, your family philosophy and our school mission. The first and most important consideration is what is best educationally and spiritually for your child. All other considerations are secondary. But money is an important consideration for any parent.
Therefore, as part of our Christian ministry, Oconee Christian Academy provides up to $150,000 in needs-based scholarships to provide a solid Christian education to students in Oconee, Pickens, Anderson, Stephens County GA, and surrounding counties. Working with families who share our vision and values, our goal is to provide the opportunities of Christian education to children of varying incomes, races, and family situations.
We use the FAST system to effectively determine the level of financial aid need for students who apply for the aid. Use the link below to apply.
For more information on applying for financial assistance for your student, please contact Oconee Christian’s Director, Dean Bare, at (864) 882-6925.
To Apply for Financial Assistance:
2018-2019 Tuition and Fees
|Elementary School Grades K-5
||$540 x 12 = $6,482
|Middle School Grades 6-8
||$586 x 12 = $7,033
|High School Grades 9-12
||$612 x 12 = $7,346
The 4th child in an immediate family need only pay student fees (amounts vary per grade).
|Registration Fee - $200 per child
|Sports Activity Fee - $65 per sport per student (Maximum of $195 per family, per sport)
|Withdrawal & Dismissal Fee - $250
|Dual Enrollment Fee - Inquire in the Oconee Christian Academy Office
- Prepayment - Tuition & Fees may be paid in full by June 1, 2018 to avoid monthly payment charges. New families may pay in full at the time of registration to avoid monthly payment charges. (See monthly payment charge below.)
- Monthly Payments - Monthly payments are due in 12 equal monthly installments, due on the 5th or the 20th of the month. Monthly payments will begin either June 5th, 2018 or June 20th, 2018. There is an additional charge of $120 for monthly payments.
- Late Payments - Payments received after the due date are subject to a $25 late fee.
- Prorated Tuition - Tuition for students starting after the first day of school or leaving before the last day of school will be prorated on a monthly basis.
- Refunds - The Student Fees portion of the tuition and fees is non-refundable and varies according to grade level.
- Check - Payment by check is available for prepaid tuition only and should be made to the OCA office.
- ACH - ACH payments are automatic monthly bank-to-bank transfers that you pre-approve from either your checking or savings account. These payments will be drafted on your choice of the 5th of each month or the 20th of the month.
- Credit Card - Monthly payments, plus a 3% convenience fee, will be automatically charged to your MasterCard, VISA, AMEX, or Discover Card
Please check with the Business Office about available tuition assistance. Any family requesting assistance must apply and be approved through FAST (Financial Aid for School Tuition).
To setup your monthly payments through FACTS, click here.